Toyota FT86 Developer Confirms Convertible Development… Sounds S2000-ish
The Toyota FT86 is on of the most anticipated upcoming cars due to its light weight, small size and rear wheel drive front engine layout. It is often thought of as a current Honda S2000 competitor (even though it has been discontinued), or more currently a Mazda Miata Competitor. Furthermore Toyota FT86 lead developer Tetsuya Tada has confirmed a convertible version. I wonder if Honda has any plans on a competitor?
Leave a comment
- $8000 Mugen MF-10 Gold Dipped
- AEM Limited Edition SEMA Subaru WRX and STi
- Enkei Kojin – New 5 Spoke Concave Wheel for 2013
- The Chronicles Anniversary Celebration IV Car Show at Eibach in Corona CA
- Enkei Tenjin – New Light Weight Wheel for 2013
- Toyota States the GT 86 is the First of Three Sports Cars… Whats Next?
- Spy Shots of the Next Infiniti G37 Sedan
- RAUH Welt-BEGRIFF (RWB) Thailand Finished 2 RWB964
- Volk Racing TE37SL Black Edition in 15 x 8 +35 Coming Soon & FF Friendly
- Rolls Royce Phantom Gets a Face Lift for 2013
- Toyota Tundra to Tow the Space Shuttle in L.A.
- Datsun 280Z on Work CR01 Restoration Feature
- Volk Racing TE37SL Review
- Enkei COMPE Neo Classic available mid December 2012
- Wheel Tech: 3 Piece Wheel Mounting Types