Ken Block and Alex Gelsomino test the H.F.H.V. Ford Fiesta at Sayers Brook Bison Ranch in Missouri, gunning for a 6th consecutive win at the Rally in the 100 Acre Wood. Mercilessly kicking up dirt, leaves and unnamed debris, the Fiesta dazzles in the hands of Block, with calm navigation handled by Gelsomino. In this case, the video truly speaks for itself.
- $8000 Mugen MF-10 Gold Dipped
- AEM Limited Edition SEMA Subaru WRX and STi
- Enkei Kojin – New 5 Spoke Concave Wheel for 2013
- The Chronicles Anniversary Celebration IV Car Show at Eibach in Corona CA
- Enkei Tenjin – New Light Weight Wheel for 2013
- Toyota States the GT 86 is the First of Three Sports Cars… Whats Next?
- Spy Shots of the Next Infiniti G37 Sedan
- RAUH Welt-BEGRIFF (RWB) Thailand Finished 2 RWB964
- Volk Racing TE37SL Black Edition in 15 x 8 +35 Coming Soon & FF Friendly
- Rolls Royce Phantom Gets a Face Lift for 2013
- Toyota Tundra to Tow the Space Shuttle in L.A.
- Datsun 280Z on Work CR01 Restoration Feature
- Volk Racing TE37SL Review
- Enkei COMPE Neo Classic available mid December 2012
- Wheel Tech: 3 Piece Wheel Mounting Types