A pair of limited-run models painted in black and orange Subaru Impreza WRX and Subaru Impreza STi and that made their debut at the Specialty Equipment Market Association show this week. “Just 200 of the special-edition WRX sedans will be produced. If you want one of the hotter WRX STI sedans, the chances of buying one are even slimmer, as only 100 of them will be made. Pricing for the special-edition models has yet to […]
Enkei has another light weight wheel coming for 2013 using their MAT Manufacturing process: the Enkei Kojin. The Enkei Kojin is a concave face 5 spoke wheel that is both strong and light weight and will be good for track or street. Sizing will be 17 and 18 inch diameters with widths up to 9.5 inches and offsets as low as +15mm. The Enkei Kojin will only be in 5 lug in the following PCDs: 5×100, 5×112, 5×114.3, 5×120 “The Kojin takes the […]
The Cronicles aka Stickydiljoe.com is having thier 4 year anniversary car show at the Eibach Springs Facility in Corona CA on 10/27/2012. There will be many of the community’s best builds in attendance both Honda and non Honda. Visitors as far away as Japan will be in attendance including KC Trading and for he first time Barramundi design wheels. http://stickydiljoe.com/
Enkei Has a new wheel coming out for 2013, the Enkei Tenjin. 9 spoke style with a nice size lip is very stylish. Mat Technology ensures strength and performance for the track and spirited driving styles. It is a really clean looking wheel andwill be available in Gunmetal Gray or Black, either with polished lip. Sizing will be between 17×8 and 18×9.5; and the 18×9.5 size can be had in offsets as low as +15. […]
Could it be the long awaited new Supra? Toyota/Lexus does not really have a car to put up against the 370z/G37 Goupe Line up; the latter is a pretty good seller. What about a new MR2? A small 2 seater go cart type sports car, the MR2 Spyder was a very under rated car handling-wise, it could give the Mazda Miata some Japanese 2 seat competition. A SW20 style mini Rocketship could be cool too. […]
Nakai-san jast finshed two more RWB964 in Thailand based from 964 Porsche 911.
This is good news for Honda Acura and other FF Enthusiasts, there will be a limited quantity of the new Volk Racing TE37SL Black Edition in 15×8 +35 in both 4×100 and 5×114 PCD. So this will a Golden Era Civic whether you have stock or ITR hubs. They will only be Available from JHPUSA. Aside from Pressed Graphite, all color variants for the current TE37 Super Lap wheel are custom ordered from dealers around […]
- $8000 Mugen MF-10 Gold Dipped
- AEM Limited Edition SEMA Subaru WRX and STi
- Enkei Kojin – New 5 Spoke Concave Wheel for 2013
- The Chronicles Anniversary Celebration IV Car Show at Eibach in Corona CA
- Enkei Tenjin – New Light Weight Wheel for 2013
- Toyota States the GT 86 is the First of Three Sports Cars… Whats Next?
- Spy Shots of the Next Infiniti G37 Sedan
- RAUH Welt-BEGRIFF (RWB) Thailand Finished 2 RWB964
- Volk Racing TE37SL Black Edition in 15 x 8 +35 Coming Soon & FF Friendly
- Rolls Royce Phantom Gets a Face Lift for 2013
- Toyota Tundra to Tow the Space Shuttle in L.A.
- Datsun 280Z on Work CR01 Restoration Feature
- Volk Racing TE37SL Review
- Enkei COMPE Neo Classic available mid December 2012
- Wheel Tech: 3 Piece Wheel Mounting Types