Rauh Welt 993 being built at Mayday Garage
Rauh Welt 993 being built at Mayday Garage in Texas.
“Back earlier this year Danny was telling me and JohnP how he was ready to build a new car after enjoying his Silvia S15 for a while. A lot of people go through this, they call it “the itch”, but when different cars were thrown around one evening after some beers and nachos, ranging from FD3S RX-7′s to Supras, an idea of building one of the baddest looking Porsches came up. So what are the hottest Porsches around? Simple. Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last few months, than you know the hottest Porsches being talked about right now aren’t even from Germany, but rather, from Japan. Nakai-san and the gang from Rauh Welt have been pumping out some serious creations from J-Land and recently, they’ve been traveling all over the globe including Thailand, UK and just recently, the US.”
Leave a comment
- $8000 Mugen MF-10 Gold Dipped
- AEM Limited Edition SEMA Subaru WRX and STi
- Enkei Kojin – New 5 Spoke Concave Wheel for 2013
- The Chronicles Anniversary Celebration IV Car Show at Eibach in Corona CA
- Enkei Tenjin – New Light Weight Wheel for 2013
- Toyota States the GT 86 is the First of Three Sports Cars… Whats Next?
- Spy Shots of the Next Infiniti G37 Sedan
- RAUH Welt-BEGRIFF (RWB) Thailand Finished 2 RWB964
- Volk Racing TE37SL Black Edition in 15 x 8 +35 Coming Soon & FF Friendly
- Rolls Royce Phantom Gets a Face Lift for 2013
- Toyota Tundra to Tow the Space Shuttle in L.A.
- Datsun 280Z on Work CR01 Restoration Feature
- Volk Racing TE37SL Review
- Enkei COMPE Neo Classic available mid December 2012
- Wheel Tech: 3 Piece Wheel Mounting Types